I have been fortunate in having several of my posts translated in part or whole. Unfortunately most of them revolve around crisis:
- Crafting a Security Narrative in Libraries in Italian: Paura del buio: costruire un’idea di sicurezza nelle biblioteche
- After the attacks on Charlie Hebdo – what should do public libraries in German: http://bibliothekarisch.de/blog/2015/01/13/nach-den-angriffen-auf-charlie-hebdo-was-oeffentliche-bibliotheken-tun-sollten/
Billet Charlie Hebdo publié sur le blog de David Lankes le 8 janvier 2015 et repris par The Library Journal le lendemain | Traduction de N. Clot et R. Bats: http://bu.univ-angers.fr/sites/default/files/traductionopiniond.lankes.pdf
I am also happy to be supporting several translations of my book Expect More:
- Portuguese: Vamos pensar juntos uma nova Biblioteconomia?
- A Russian version is on the way.
The Atlas of New Librarianship has been translated into Italian, and a Chinese version is underway.
- The Atlas in Italian: “Atlante della Biblioteconomia Moderna” presentato ad Ancona da Lankes
Lastly I have had several videos captioned in other languages. Here’s one in French: