Jeff Penka, President/CEO, LittleSeed, Inc. (https://littleseed.io) has been named as an advisor to the Bowden Professor joining Roosevelt Weeks, Angela Craig, Lorraine J. Haricombe, and Jim Neal. The informal advisory board gives the Bowden Professor advice, keeps him apprised of opportunities, and helps connect the work of the professorship to the greater library community.
Penka brings a background in library services, and extensive experience in entrepreneurship. His bio:
ENTREPRENEURIAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER
Strong innovative, executive leader and senior product management professional with over 20 years proven experience in:
- characterizing market needs across a variety of industries and the consumer web
- defining product vision, portfolio and product roadmaps, market introduction and launch plans
- creating and managing web-based, multisided businesses
- leading product development efforts and organizational process transformations
- deploying and supporting information services globally
Offers a unique blend of exceptional communications, project and business management, product development, and technology expertise. Skilled in developing technology-based services, managing geographically distributed and matrixed teams, and leading organizational, cultural, process, and business transformations.
Specializing in lean business and product practices; utilizing outcomes-focused processes to rapidly validate and evolve market appropriate solutions.
Veteran public speaker, recognized author, trainer, and facilitator.