There has been a lot of interest and use of my book Expect More globally. In 2015 Expect More was updated into a second edition with the support of some fabulous library partners. Today we’re making this new edition freely available to download. You can still purchase paper copies of the print book.
In addition to the free online text (and links to translated versions) I have put together a series of videos talking about using each chapter in the context of community conversations.
A VERY big thank you to the partners who made this possible:
Lead Library Partners
- Cuyahoga County Public Library (Ohio)
- The Northeast Kansas Library System
- RAILS (Reaching Across Illinois Library System)
- New York State Library
- ILEAD USA
- Maine State Library
- Topeka Public Library (Kansas)
- Chattanooga Public Library (Tennessee)
- Fairfield Public Library (Connecticut)
- Enoch Pratt Free Library (Maryland)
- F. Franklin Moon Memorial Library, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- The Califa Library Group
- Fayetteville Free Library (New York)
- State Library of Pennsylvania
- Toronto Public Library
- California Library Association
- Tech Logic
- Syracuse University iSchool
- Dominican University’s School of Information Studies
- University of South Carolina’s School of Library and Information Science.