Thank you for registering for the iSchool at Syracuse University’s New Librarianship Master Class open online course! The class will begin on July 8th (noon EDT) and run through August 4th.
- Go to https://www.coursesites.com/s/
_New_Librarianship Please note that you will not be able to access this course until Monday, July 8th at 12:00pm EDT. If you attempt to enter prior to this date and time, it will indicate page not found.
- Choose the course New Librarianship.
- Choose the option “Self-Enroll in this course” as seen here:
- Next there will be two options. Click on the link that applies to you.
- I have a CourseSites Account.
- Enter your information and log in to the site. This will bring you directly to the course. Now you are able to begin exploring the site!
- I Need a CourseSites Account.
- Fill out the information to create an account with CourseSites.
- Click Save/Submit.
- Click the button to go directly to the course. Now you are able to begin exploring the course!
Participation in the course is free. However, students interested in taking the course for graduate credit ($3,105.60 for the 3 credit course) must complete an additional registration step and should contact Blythe Bennett directly for instructions. Students interested in taking the course for CEU credit ($150 fee for 2.0 CEUs) will have the option to do so in early August upon completion of the course.
Please contact iMOOC@syr.edu with any questions. We look forward to having you be part of the course!